Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- A bunch of love, add music for your soul, half bunch of any greens of your choice, try moringa leaves
- 1 cucumber
- Quart bunch herbs like coriander, mint or exotic ones like parsley
- 1 lemon’s juice or one peeled lemon
- Half an apple for sweetness
- Ginger, black pepper, cinnamon, chaat masala – as per taste
- Start grooving, humming, moving, dancing and wash all Ingredients really well and thoroughly and place in a vessel.
- Juice each ingredient in this order – greens, herbs, lime, cucumber, stir well and try not to strain.
- Rinse and clean juicer AND CONSUME BY BITING WITHIN 15 MINUTES. NO, refrigeration does not count.
- Drink Green Juice on an Empty Stomach only.
TOP COMMON JUICING MISTAKES
- Do not use too many sweet fruits and vegetables. Use greens, even moringa leaves, kale leaves or powder.
- Do have a snack an hour later or earlier.
- Chew your juice. Try not to strain too well.
- Please do not leave your juicer dirty, at least rinse immediately.
- Greens should be added last and not juiced again and again.
- Do not think a smoothie is better, Juice is.
- But Juice should be consumed within 15 minutes of juicing according to Ayurveda, or it acts like poison.
- Make it tasty. Add masala, lime juice, cinnamon, chilly etc., anything healthy you love, even fresh organic turmeric.
Do you know someone who might be making these common juicing mistakes? Please share this post with them.
Be well, be happy! Stay tuned, With love from-
Your Food Mitra,